33. (A) Statement of compliance
The individual financial statements of the Company have been prepared in accordance with FRS 101 Reduced Disclosure Framework (“FRS 101”).The Company financial statements have adopted certain disclosure exemptions available under FRS 101. These include:
- a cashflow statement and related notes;
- disclosures in respect of the compensation of key management personnel;
- disclosures in respect of transactions with wholly owned subsidiaries;
- disclosures in respect of capital management;
- certain comparative information;
- the effects of new but not yet effective IFRSs; and
- an additional balance sheet for the beginning of the earliest comparative period following transition.
As the consolidated financial statements include the equivalent disclosures, the Company has also taken the exemptions under FRS 101 available in respect of the following disclosures:
- Certain disclosures required by IFRS 13 Fair Value Measurement and the disclosures required by IFRS 7 Financial Instrument Disclosures.